What is it?
Do you have a company or business requiring ongoing legal services but you don't want to hire an in-house lawyer? If so, this may be the service for you.
We are pleased to be able to accommodate these situations by offering a "retainer" service. This means that, instead of paying a standard hourly rate or paying a separate fee for each item of work carried out, the client pays a fixed monthly fee for legal services provided during that month. The amount of the monthly fee will depend on the expected level of work and is therefore agreed on a case-by-case basis. Since the retainer fee is heavily discounted compared to a standard hourly rate, this ultimately saves clients significant amounts of money over a period of time. It has proved to be highly popular with those clients who have availed of it and they often keep the service for many months and years.
Retainer arrangements require our barristers to ensure that they have a certain number of hours available each month to dedicate to a particular client. As such, these arrangements are subject to availability. Please contact us if you have any questions or are interested in a retainer service for your business.
Who is it for?
Any person, company or business expecting to require ongoing legal services over a period of time without paying high legal fees for an in-house lawyer.
What you get
- Your own commercial barrister dedicated to your business for the duration of the service.
The peace of mind of knowing that you can call on your barrister at any time without worrying about additional cost.
- Legal advice from Ireland's leading company law barristers, legal drafting, consultations, regular updates and same-day responses.
- Significant savings over standard hourly rates or hiring in-house legal advisors.
- Absolute certainty about your legal bills.
- Complete flexibility to change or terminate the arrangement at any time. Remember, this service is tailored to your specific needs.