Reduction of share capital
Section 84 of the Companies Act 2014 provides that a company may reduce the amount of its share capital in one of two ways, either by engaging the summary approval procedure or by making an application to the court. While most companies will opt for the former, there may be situations where this is not appropriate or practical. It may therefore be necessary to apply to the court for an order confirming the capital reduction. We are pleased to be able to offer this application on a fixed-fee basis.
Our service includes:
- Arranging a consultation with you.
- Instructing Counsel to carry out necessary research and enquiries.
- Instructing Counsel to draft the necessary court papers.
- Instructing a solicitor to represent you in the court proceedings (if you do not already have a solicitor).
- Instructing both Counsel and a solicitor to attend the High Court to make the application.
Price: €3,400 plus VAT
Price for Counsel only: €2,500 plus VAT*
*This option is suitable if you are a solicitor or already have a solicitor and only wish to instruct one of our specialist Counsel.